PKZ1062 Servo Gear Set (3W & 5W)
Wings of Lock Haven Yellow
- Scale markings, engine and surface detail
- Brushless BL180, 2500Kv outrunner motor
- Advanced AS3X¨ technology delivers smooth flight
- Fits a 180Ð280mAh 2S 7.4V 30C Li-Po battery (sold separately)
- Industry-leading Spektrumª DSMX¨ 2.4GHz technology
- Ultra micro linear long-throw servos (installed)
- Fully assembled with no building required
- Optional float set available (sold separately)
The advanced AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization Ð 3-aXis) system built into the Spektrum™ 6-channel ultra micro receiver is what helps give the E-flite® UMX™ J-3 Cub an incredibly smooth feel in the air. It's technology that combines 3-axis sensing with exclusively tuned flight control software to help counter the effects of wind and turbulence behind the scenes. As a result, your workload to fly smoothly is significantly reduced so you can enjoy natural feeling control that's precise. It's an impressive flight experience that will have you feeling like you're at the controls of an expertly-tuned scale model that's much larger.
The 180BL brushless outrunner motor installed spins a two-blade propeller to provide outstanding thrust and throttle response for slow flight and basic aerobatics.
Authentic factory applied graphics complement the Lock Haven Yellow painted finish while the wing struts and exposed engine deliver an unmistakable sense of realism.
Turn your local pond into the neighborhood RC sea port. Just add the E-flite float set which mounts to the hard-points already built into the fuselage.