EFLM4160A Power 160 Brushless Outrunner Motor, 245Kv
- Equivalent to or surpassing the power of a 160-size, 2-stroke, glow engine for 12’???20 lb (5.4’???9 kg) airplanes
- Ideal for 3D airplanes up to 15 lb (6.8 kg)
- High-torque alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Includes mount and mounting hardware
- External rotor design for better cooling
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened 8mm steel shaft
- Includes two 12mm prop shaft adapters tapped out for 10’???32 threads
- Ideal for models requiring up to 2700 watts of power
- Slotted 14-pole outrunner design
Needed To Complete
75A-110A HV brushless ESC¶ôǨ
9S’???10S Li-Po or 28- to 32-cell Ni-MH/Ni-Cd¶ôǨ
18x8 to 20x10 prop
The Power 160 is designed to deliver clean and quiet power equivalent to or surpassing the power of a 160-size 2-stroke glow engine for sport and scale airplanes weighing 12 to 20 pounds (5.4 to 9 kg), 3D airplanes up to 15 pounds (6.8 kg), or models requiring up to 2700 watts of power.
It provides excellent power for the popular 27% scale aerobatic models such as the Hangar 9 Extra 260, scale performance for the Hangar 9 P-47D Thunderbolt 150 ARF, and extreme performance for models like the famous Ultra Stick Lite.