- Ready-To-Drive® with included NiMH receiver pack and EZ-Start battery, 2-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger, fuel-filler bottle, spare glow plug, precision tools, and more!
- TQi™ 2.4GHz Transmitter with Traxxas Link Wireless Module and Receiver
- Traxxas Stability Management (TSM)
- Factory installed telemetry sensors - RPM, speed, temperature, and battery voltage
- Wider, taller stance with Geode™ wheels and 6.3" Maxx-sized tires
- Sinister body with ferocious graphics
- Heavy-duty reversing transmission with exclusive OptiDrive® Electronic Shift Module
- Dual digital waterproof ball-bearing servos with 250 oz.-in. combined torque
Monster innovation, monster versatility, and supreme size come together in the one truck that could only come from Traxxas. The Revo 3.3 defines what it means to be the pinnacle of monster truck performance, the standard bearer for cutting edge innovation and boundless capability that all others are measured against. The Revo 3.3 is pure monster to its core with its massive presence, meaner gaze, and feature-rich capability. More importantly, Revo's advanced engineering equips it for fun, and the Revo 3.3 delivers even more of it!
Revo's specifications are more than just an impressive list of features. They are each specifically engineered and integrated into the model to provide capability, convenience, and most importantly, fun! Revo 3.3's heavy-duty reversing transmission lets you easily back out of tight spots with the flick of a switch, while the OptiDrive®Electronic Transmission Control guarantees safe, smooth engagement. The Traxxas TQi 2.4GHz radio system features the exclusive Traxxas Link wireless Module with factory-installed telemetry sensors, a revolutionary concept that harnesses the power of your Android, Apple iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to create the ultimate radio system. ¬Geode™ chrome wheels with 17 mm hex hubs wear massive 6.3" Maxx®-sized tires for big ground clearance and total traction in all conditions. Revo 3.3's dual-digital servo steering system delivers 250 oz.-in of torque for powerful, responsive handling, plus they're waterproof for ultimate reliability.