TRA6608 RED LaTrax Alias Quad RTF
- Flight System: Auto-Leveling six axis control that snaps the Alias back to level fight when controls on transmitter are released
- Flight Modes: Three, Easy Mode offers full Auto-Leveling, and limited flight angles to keep speed reduced for beginnersÇïÓ?ÇïÓ?
- Fast Mode, Auto leveling still functions, but speed is increasedÇïÓ?and aerobatic maneuvers can be performed at the press of a buttonÇïÓ?
- Expert Mode disables Auto Leveling for full manual controlÇïÓ?
- Radio: 2.4GHz, shaped like a video game controller, with thumb padsÇïÓ?installed on gimbals for beginners, for traditional pilots, sticks are provided and can be easily installed, system also has telemetry enabled battery fuel gauge and push-button aerobaticsÇïÓ?
- Frame: Molded composite that withstands impacts
- Drivetrain: Top mounted, with elevated rotors to prevent tanglesÇïÓ?when landing in grassÇïÓ?
- Lights: High-intensity LEDÇïÓ?
- Battery: 3.7V 20C discharge rating, 650mAh LiPoÇïÓ?
- Battery Charger: USB powered, with 1000mA high, 500mA low chargeÇïÓ?rateÇïÓ?ÇïÓ?ÇïÓ?ÇïÓ?
- Motors: Four high-output brushed coreless motorsÇïÓ?
- Rotors: Dyno-tuned to provide maximum thrust and efficiencyÇïÓ?
- Body: Two-piece molded plastic
- Colorful and interchangeable rotor blades, LED lenses, and canopies
- Blade Circle: 14.78" (375.30mm)ÇïÓ?
- Rotor Diameter: 5.51" (140mm)ÇïÓ?
- Rotor Center Distance Diagonal: 9.25" (235mm)ÇïÓ?ÇïÓ?
- Rotor Hub Distance Vertical: 6.54" (166.20mm)ÇïÓ?ÇïÓ?
- Width: 12.07" (306.50mm)ÇïÓ?
- Overall Height: 1.69" (42.90mm)ÇïÓ?ÇïÓ?ÇïÓ?
- Ground Clearance: 0.47" (11.90mm)ÇïÓ?
- Overall Flight Weight (with Battery): 3.53 oz (100g)ÇïÓ?
- Gear Ratio: 11:78