TAM58605 1/10 NISMO R34 GT-R Z-Tune - TT02D Drift Spec Kit
- The TT-02D is the specially tuned drift spec variant of the shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 entry level chassis
- 24mm Width drift-spec tires
- CVA oil dampers
- Full ball bearings
- 540 Brushed Sport-tuned motor
- Aluminum motor heat sink
- Includes LEDs to recreate lights on the car
- Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC features brushless motor mode for easy expandability
Needed to Complete
- 2-Channel radio
- 7.2volt battery
- Compatible charger
- Tamiya PS spray paint
What's in the box?
- (1) 1/10 NISMO R34 GT-R Z-Tune, TT02D Drift Spec Kit
- (1) User Manual
The R34 was the 5th generation of the legendary Nissan GT-R series of cars; it debuted at the 2005 Tokyo Auto Salon. The Z-Tune version was an even more impressive beast; developed by Nissan's in-house motorsports/performance division NISMO, it was built around a 500hp 2.8-liter power plant that could reach 8,000rpm. It also featured SACHS adjustable suspension and brakes developed in conjunction with Brembo. NISMO also went to work on the body, with racing features such as vents and wider fenders than the original. The body color was the aptly-named Z-Tune Silver, applied specially for this car. With only 20 production cars made, getting your hands on one is a difficult task, but you can pilot it in R/C form with this model!
The NISMO R-34 Z-Tune body is mounted on the TT-02D chassis, which is a DRIFT variant of the entry level TT-02 chassis. The TT-02 is an entry level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.