TOPA0120 P-40E Warhawk .60 Gold Edition Kit
- Computer-designed, interlocking construction for easy kit assembly.
- Vacuum-formed canopy includes molded-in window and framework details.
- Operational split flaps
- Thirteen vacuum-formed details simplify scale building
- A large, molded ABS cowl will fully conceal any engine in the recom-mended range.
- All markings you need to create the model on the box are included on the three large decal sheets, even the instrument panel decal for the cockpit (Does NOT include camouflage covering)
- Includes extensive hardware such as pushrods, hinges, control horns, etc...(refer to the guide for hardware that is not included)
- All Balsa And Plywood To Build The Kit, Full Size Rolled Plans, Photo Illustrated Instruction Manual, ABS Cowling and Wing Pods, Clear Canopy, Nylon Adjustable Engine Mount, Decals, CA Hinges, Hardware Package, Pre-Bent Wire Landing Gear.
- Engine: .60-.91 2-stroke or 90-1.20 4-stroke
- Radio: 4-7 Channel (4-8 Servos)
- Covering: Two 6-Foot Rolls
- Misc. Items: One 16oz Fuel Tank and Fuel Tubing, Two 3¼" Treaded Wheels, One 1¼" TailWheel, Wheel Collars, One 4" Spinner for the P-40, and Assorted Building and Field Equipment.
- In-Cowl Header and Muffler: TOPQ7920 Header for O.S. .61SF or .61FX
TOPQ7915 Muffler for Both Headers
- Wingspan: 64"
- Wing Area: 697 sq.in.
- Wing Loading: 26 to 35oz/sq ft
- Length: 54.25"
- Weight: 8-10.5lbs
- Scale: 1:7
- Airfoil: Fully-Symmetrical, Low-Wing
- CG: ¼" aft of leading edge at rib 6 ±¼" (rib 6 is the outbrd rib to which the flap servo is attached, 2nd rib past landing gear pod).
- Control Throws: High Rate Low Rate
Elevator: 11/16" each way 9/16" each way
Rudder: 1½" each way 1¼" each way
Ailerons: 5/8" each way ½" each way
Flaps (full down): 1½"