TOPA0110 P-51D Mustang .60 Gold Edition Kit
- Realistic scale details: Vacuum-Formed Canopy with Molded-In Relief Detail and Vacuum-Formed Exhaust Ports, Machine Gun Exits and Cowl-Halves molded from ABS are accurately reproduced and make it easy for the average modeler to achieve stunning results.
- The same Fine Quality Materials, Simplified Construction Methods and step-by-step Instructions as all Gold Edition kits.
- Two-piece, Molded Oil-Cooler Scoop seams on the centerline and has a die-cut internal structure for a very close to scale appearance.
- Two huge sheets of excellent, high quality decals included for "Big Beautiful Doll" scheme (but does NOT include the checkerboard cowl decal).
- Fuselage has a very accurate, exact scale outline with scale tail-wheel location.
- Fully-Sheeted Fully-Symmetrical Wing w/Excellent Flight Performance.
- All Balsa and Plywood to Complete the kit, Clear Canopy, ABS Cowling and Detailing parts, Wire Landing Gear, Decals, Illustrated Instruction Manual, CAD-produced Rolled Plans, Pushrods, and Hardware.
- .60-.90 (2-stroke) or .90-1.20 (4-stroke) Engine
- 4-6 Channel Radio (5th & 6th channels for retracts and/or flaps)
- 4-7 Servos
- Engine Mount, Fuel Tank, 4" Spinner, 3¼"-4" Main Wheels, 1¼" Tailwheel, Wheel Collars, Fuel Tubing, Foam Rubber, Building and Field Equipment
- Two Rolls of Covering (plus trim colors)
- Wingspan: 65" CG: 3-7/8" back from Leading Edge Break
- Wing Area: 734 sq inches (LE break is point where LE goes from
- Weight: 8-10lbs steep sweep near fuse to shallow angle)
- Length: 56.5" (throws are listed below:)
- Wing Loading: 25 to 30oz/sq ft
- Scale: 1:7
- Degrees Incidence: Engine Thrust: 1.75° down, 1.6° right
- Control Throws- High Low
Elevator: 11/16" 7/16"
Rudder: 1-1/8" 7/8"
Ailerons: 11/16" 1/2"
Flaps: 1-1/16" 1-11/16"
We Also Recommend