TAM58628 1/10 Racing Fighter Off Road Buggy, DT03 2WD Kit
- Features a stylish body molded in durable and lightweight polycarbonate
- Brand new stickers are included to decorate the model
- The DT-03 uses a tough monocoque frame. Big wheelbase (288mm) and tread (front: 221mm, rear: 208mm) measurements give it great performance off-road
- Front arms are at a 25-degree angle for great off-road driving
- Dampers are high-performance CVA oil shocks
- Brushed torque-tuned motor is included
- Sealed rear gearbox with internal gear differential unit and dust cover
- wide range of option parts is available to tune and customize your DT-03 chassis car
- TBLE-02S ESC included (May be used for brushed and brushless motor applications)
Needed to Complete
- 2-channel radio
- 7.2volt battery
- Compatible charger
What's in the box?
- (1) 1/10 Racing Fighter 2WD Off Road Buggy DT03 Kit
- (1) User Manual
The Racing Fighter is mounted on the fun and easy to build DT-03 chassis platform. Intended as an easy-to-get-started model to encourage young drivers to enter the world of R/C, its intuitive yet tough design allows hassle-free assembly and gives less experienced users the opportunity to get to grips with R/C model composition and construction.
This kit features a brand new polycarbonate body design with attractive, boxy lines and a stylish rear wing. This kit includes an added bonus! It features a torque-tuned motor and CVA oil dampers to make it faster out of the box. The CVA oil dampers allow the chassis to better handle the rugged terrain of any park or dirt field.
The stylish slim-line form of this DT-03 chassis stems from its lightweight yet durable monocoque frame, which features a longitudinally-positioned battery and the R/C equipment along the centerline for excellent balance. The combination of a long 287mm wheelbase and 4-wheel double wishbone suspension married to CVA oil dampers with long arms, allows the model to handle with stability on poor surfaces. Ribbed front and square spike rear tires provide ample grip, and the rear-positioned gearbox is sealed to protect from dust and dirt, with the built-in differential gear offering smooth cornering.