GPMA0963 Goldberg Anniversary Cub .40-.61 Kit
- All Balsa and Plywood Construction
- One-Piece Wing Design
- All Balsa and Plywood to complete the kit, Clear Windshield and Side Windows, Detailed Cowl and Engine, Glass-Filled Nylon Engine Mount, Cub and Identification Number Decals, Photo-Illustrated Instruction Manual, Full-Sized Plans, Fiberglass Tape, Wire Landing Gear, Tailwheel Assembly and Hardware Bag.
- Engine: .40-.61 (2-stroke) or .70-.90 (4-stroke)
- Radio: 4 Channel (ailerons, elevator, rudder, throttle)
- Servos: 4 Standard
- Covering: Two 6' Rolls
- Misc. Items: 10oz Fuel Tank, Fuel Tubing, #64 Rubber Bands, one pair of 3¼" of Treaded Wheels, one 1¼" Smooth Contour Wheel, assorted Building and Field Equipment.
- Wingspan: 76.5" Clipped Wing Cub: 67.5"
- Wing Area: 744 sq in Clipped Wing Cub: 648 sq in
- Wing Loading: 21.70 oz/sq ft (unclipped)
- Flying Weight: 7-7.5lbs
- Airfoil: Clark-Y; High-Wing
- Fuselage Length: 48"