GPMA0955 Goldberg Eagle 2 Trainer .29-.49 Kit
- Balsa and Plywood Die-Cut Construction
- Steerable Nose Gear, Plastic Wing Tips, Main Landing Gear Wire, Plastic Canopy and Side Windows, Fiberglass Tape, Full-Sized Plans, Photo-Illustrated Instruction Manual, Misc. Hardware, Decals and All Wood to Construct the kit.
- Engine: .29-.45 (2-stroke) or .46-.50 (4-stroke)
- Radio: 3-4 Channel
- Covering: 2 rolls of 6 foot covering
- Misc. Items: 8oz Fuel Tank, Fuel Tubing, 2½" Treaded Wheels, one 2¼" wheel, 2¼" Nylon Spinner, Rubberbands, and various building and field equipment.
- Wingspan: 63"
- Wing Area: 715 sq in
- Wing Loading: 15.32 to 16.93 oz/sq ft
- Weight: 4.75 - 5.25lbs
- Fuselage Length: 49"
- Airfoil: Flat-Bottom High-Wing