GPMA0510 Dynaflite Super Decathlon Giant Scale Kit
- IMAA and IMAC Legal (see COMMENTS) with a 89" Wingspan Crisp Die-Cutting For The All-Wood Parts Ensure Good Fits and Fast Assembly.
- Builds As Easily As Most .40 Size Sport Scale Kits, With A Mixture Of Sport-Scale and Giant-Scale Building Techniques.
- Three-Piece ABS Cowl and Wheel Pants Add Authentic Contours With Minimal Shaping Work.
- Lightweight and Able to Fly With A Wide Range Of Engines
- Two-Piece Wing Design Using An Aluminum Wing Tube
- Semi-Symmetrical Selig 8036 Airfoil That Supports Excellent Aerobatics As Easily As Stable Low-Speed Handling.
- A Servo Compartment Near the Tail For Use In Counterbalancing Heavy Engines.
- A 25cc Gasoline Engine Provides More Than Enough Power for Exciting Aerobatics.
- An Authentically Shaped Built-Up Tail Section Made By Laminating Five Layers of 1/16" Balsa, Making It Strong But Light Weight.
- Fully functional, structural wing struts (req'd esp if cloth covered)
- All The Wood To Build The Kit, ABS Cowling and Wheel Pants, Hardware Package, Clear Windscreen, Pre-Formed 3/16" Aluminum Landing Gear, Full Sized Rolled Plans, Photo-Illustrated Instruction Manual, Paper/Aluminum Wing Tube, Nylon Strut Ends, Tailwheel Mounting Assembly.
- Engine: 1.08-1.8 (2-stroke) or 1.20-1.60 (4-stroke) Glow Engine or
1.5-2.1 cid (25cc-35cc) Gasoline Engine (Gas: see COMMENTS)
- Radio: 4+ Channel (see COMMENTS)
- Servos: 6 (5-High Torque 50 oz-in Plus, 1-Standard for Throttle)
- Servo Extension Wire (18"): 2 (2-Ailerons) (Kill Switch req'd for gas
- Y-Harness: 2 (1-Ailerons, 1-Elevator)
- Receiver Battery: 1000mAh
- Covering: approx. Five 6-Foot Rolls (Recommended Coverite 21st Century Fabric for Best Scale Appearance)
- Paint To Match Covering
- Misc. Items: 16 to 24oz Fuel Tank, Standard Fuel Tubing, 3¼" Main Wheels, 1½" Tailwheel, 1/8" & 5/32" Wheel Collars, 3/16" Axles, 20 Giant Scale Hinges, ¼" Foam Rubber, 3" Spinner. *Alum spinner recommended with gas engines.
- Wingspan: 89" (2261mm) Wing Area: 1237 sq in (80 sq dm)
- Weight: 16-18lbs (7258-8165g) Wing Loading: 30-33 oz/sq ft
- Length: 69" (1753mm) Airfoil: Semi-Symmetrical High-Wing
- Center Of Gravity: 3-3/8" Back From Leading Edge Of The Wing
- Control Throws: High Rate Low Rate
Ailerons: Up & Down 1¼" 5/8"
Elevator: Up & Down 1½" 1"
Rudder: Left & Right 1½" 1"
Cowling: Length, Firewall To Front: 6-3/8"
Height, Rear At Firewall: 7-7/8"
Height At Front: 5-3/4"
Width At Rear: 6-3/8"
Width At Front: 6-1/8"
Engine Down Thrust: 5°
Engine Right Thrust: 2°
Wing Incidence: -2°
Stab Incidence: -3.5°
We Also Recommend