GPMA0492 SlowPoke Sport .40 Size Kit
- Easy-To-Build, with CAD-Engineered, Precisely Interlocking Construction Allows the Slow Poke to be Ready-To-Cover in Only A Single Weekend with Very Little Carving or Shaping.
- Comes With Premium-Quality Hardware Package
- Flies Well Using Economical Engines, Which Bolt Onto A Supplied Plate So No Additional Mount Is Required
- The Polyhedral Wing With Its Flat-Bottom Airfoil Builds As Three Sections. It Offers Huge Wing Area - As Much As Some .60 Size Models - For A Very Light Wing Loading and Impressive Lifting Power. This Also Lets You Slow To A Crawl For An Easy Touchdown.
- Ailerons offer the aerobatic capabilities for performing rolls, loops and other maneuvers.
- Handles Extremely Easy On The Ground With Wide-Stance Wire Main Gear.
- Generously Sized Radio Compartment Allows For Easy Receiver, Battery and Servo Installation.
- Compact Size Is Convenient To Transport and Well-Suited For Flying At Small Sites Being Slow and Easy-To-Fly.
- Any Modeler With Intermediate Building Experience Can Enjoy This Kit.
- All Wood To Build The Kit, Full Size Rolled Plans, Photo Illustrated Instruction Manual w/Reference Plans, Clear Windshield, CA Hinges, Engine Mounting Plates, Hardware Package, Decal Sheet.
- Engine: .32-.46 (5.25-7.5cc)(2-stroke) or .48-.52 (6.5-8.5cc)(4-strk)
- Radio: 4 Channel w/5 Standard or Mini Servos
- Covering: Three 6-Foot Rolls with Matching Paint
- Misc. Items: Propeller, 3" Main Wheels, 1" Tailwheel, 10oz Fuel Tank. 1/2" Foam Rubber, Fuel Tubing, 2-1/2" Spinner, 1/5th Scale Pilot, 3/32" & 5/32" Wheel Collars, Building and Field Equipment.
- Wingspan: 61.5" (1560mm)
- Wing Area: 1076 sq in (69.4 sq dm)
- Wing Loading: 13-14.25oz/sq ft (40-43g/sq dm)
- Weight: 6-6.5lbs (2720-2950g)
- Length: 49" (1245mm)
- Airfoil: Flat-Bottom, Low-Wing
- Center of Gravity: 4-5/8" Back from the Leading Edge of Wing.
- Degrees Incidence-
- Stabilizer: 0°
- Wing: 0°
- Control Throws: High Rate Low Rate
- Elevator: Up & Down 7/16" ¼"
- Ailerons: Up & Down 1" ¾"
- Rudder: Left & Right 1½"
We Also Recommend