GPMA0240 Ultimate Biplane .40 Size Kit
- Constructed of die-cut balsa and plywood
- Plug-in struts and pre-bent aluminum cabanes
- Fully-symmetrical airfoil, removable wings
- ABS cowl and wheel pants are precision-formed for scale appearance
- Aluminum landing gear, clear canopy, ABS cowl and wheel pants, adjustable nylon engine mount, hardware package, rolled plans, instructions, and all balsa and plywood to build the kit.
- 4-channel radio with 4 servos
- .40-.46 (2-stroke) or .48-.70 (4-stroke) engine
- In-cowl muffler (not required, but strongly suggested)
- 10oz fuel tank and fuel tubing
- 2½" spinner
- 2¼" main wheels and 1" tailwheel
- Building and starting equipment
- 3 rolls of covering and paint (for cowl and wheel pants)
- Wingspan: 43.375" Wing Area: 742 sq in Length: 47.75"
- Wing Loading: 17-20oz/sq ft Weight: 5.5-6.5lbs
- CG: 2-3/8" back on lower wing with model suspended inverted
- Throws: Elev 5/8" hi 7/16" low Rudder 1¼"
Aileron ¼" hi 3/16" low
We Also Recommend