GPMA0236 Extra 300S .60 Size Kit
- Simple D-tube wing construction and a Lock and tab fuselage
- Twin aileron servos, giving more control authority and simplifying installation.
- Twin metal elevator pushrods for precision adjustment and rigidity.
- Option for twin elevator servos, simplifies radio set up, tightens linkages, and ensures enough servo power for the larger of the recommended engines.
- Balsa sheeted turtle deck requires little sanding to get true shape
- Large fuselage for easy radio installation, with enough room for a smoke system that would make an air show performer proud.
- Heavy Duty 2-piece ABS cowl and detailed instrument panel
- CAD generated plans and photo-illustrated instructions
- Duraluminum landing gear with strong, torsional mounting rails
- All wood to build the kit, pushrods, hardware package, ABS cowling,
- Butyrate canopy, photo illustrated instructions, CAD generated rolled plans, pre-formed Duraluminum main landing gear and ABS wheel pants.
- Engine: .61-.90 (2-stroke) or .91-1.20 (4-stroke)
- Radio: 4+ channel (twin ail & twin elev can use channels 5 & 6)
- Servos: 5-6 (6th servo is optional 2nd elevator servo)
- Two 12" servo extension wires (two for ailerons)
- Two Y-harnesses (one for ailerons and one for elevators)
- Two-rolls of main color covering and one-roll of trim color covering and matching paint.
- Misc. Items: fuel tubing, 12-14oz tank, propeller, ¼" foam rubber, 1/16" wing seating tape, 2½" spinner, two 2¾" wheels, 3/16" wheel collars, easy fueler, ¼ scale pilot, building and field equipment.
- Wingspan: 64"
- Wing Area: 744 sq in THROWS: hi low
- Weight: 7 - 7.5lb Ele 1¼" u/d ¾" up/dwn
- Wing loading: 21.7-23.25oz/sq ft Rud 2½" l/r 1½" l/r
- Fuselage length: 54.25" Ail 5/8" up/dwn ¼" up/dwn
- Fin area: 80.38 sq in
- Stabilizer area: 153.25" CG 4-1/8" fr LE @ root of wing
- Stabilizer span: 24.57" +/- 3/8"
We Also Recommend