GPMA0177 F4U Corsair .40 Size Kit
- Interlocking plywood fuselage frame (balsa sheeted)
- Partially sheeted balsa wing (center section & leading edge)
- Solid balsa tail section, removeable bolt-on wing
- Vacuum-Formed ABS Cowling
- All the wood to build the kit, plastic cowl, clear plastic canopy, nylon adjustable engine mount, CA hinges, decals, rolled plans, building instructions, and miscellaneous hardware (pushrods, control horns, etc.)
- Engine: .40-.46 (2-stroke) or .48-.70 (4-stroke)
- Radio: 4 channel
- Servos: 4 standard
- Covering: two 6-foot rolls
- Misc. Items: 10oz fuel tank and tubing, one pair 2¾" rubber treaded wheels, one 1" tailwheel, 3/32" and 5/32" wheel collars, 1/4-28 aluminum safety spinner, and assorted building and field equipment.
- Wingspan: 56" Wing area: 573 sq in Weight: 5.5-6lbs
- Wing loading: 22-24oz sq ft Fuse length: 43"
- Airfoil: Semi-Symmetrical Low-Wing CG: 3½" back from leading edge
We Also Recommend