GPMA0155 Taylorcraft .20 Kit
- Easy-to-build, with CAD-engineered, precisely interlocking balsa and plywood construction
- Includes premium-quality hardware package
- Flies well using a 2-stroke .25 or 4-stroke .26, excellent aerobatic potential with a 2-stroke .32 or 4-stroke .30.
- Designed based on a full size clipped-wing Taylorcraft aircraft of the 1930s which was the predecessor to the classic Piper J-3 Cub
- Compact size is convenient to transport and well-suited for flying at small sites
- Any modeler with intermediate building experience can enjoy this kit
- All wood to build the kit, full size rolled plans, photo illustrated instruction manual w/reference plans, clear windshield, CA hinges, engine mount, hardware package, decal sheet, 3-piece ABS cowl and 2-piece ABS wheel pants.
- Engine: .25-.32 (4-5.3cc)(2-stroke) or .26-.30 (4-stroke)
- Radio: 4 channel w/5 servos (3 standard and 2 micro for ailerons)
- Covering: approx. Two 6-foot rolls with matching paint
- Misc. items: prop, 2.5" main wheels, 1" tailwheel, 6oz fuel tank, ¼" foam rubber, fuel tubing, aluminun spinner nut, 1/6 scale pilot, 5/32" & 3/32" wheel collars, 24" Servo lead extensions and Y-harness, building and field equipment.
- Wingspan: 56" (1422mm)
- Wing Area: 496.7 sq in (32.0 sq dm)
- Wing Loading: 17.5-21.0oz/sq ft (53.5-64.2g/sq dm)
- Weight: 3.75-4.5lbs (1705-2045g) prototype weight was around 3.75lbs
- Length: 40.75" (1035mm)
- Airfoil: NACA 23012, semi-symmetrical
- Center of Gravity: 3" Back from the Leading Edge of Wing at Fuselage
- Degrees incidence:
- Stabilizer: +2°
- Wing: +2°
- Engine: +3° up thrust, this is needed because the wing and stab are at a positive angle of attack.
- Control throws: High Rate Low Rate
- Elevator: (EACH WAY) ½" (12.7mm) 5/16" (8mm)
- Rudder: (EACH WAY) 1" (25.4mm) ½" (12.7mm)
- Ailerons: (EACH WAY) 5/8" (16mm) 7/16" (11mm)
We Also Recommend