GPMA0119 PT-60 Trainer Kit
- Interlocking construction speeds assembly and creates exceptional structural strength.
- Flat bottom wing with 4° of built-in washout per wing tip
- Sliding servo tray helps adjust the model's balance without adding weight.
- Exterior is virtually all-balsa, to ease sanding and covering
- All the wood to build the kit, 3/16" wire landing gear, nylon adjustable motor mount, photo illustrated instruction book, full size rolled plans, pushrods, and hardware bag..
- Engine: .45-.60 (2-stroke) or .48-.70 (4-stroke)
- Radio: 3 to 4 channel (4th channel for ailerons)
- Covering: Three 6-foot rolls
- Misc. Items: One 12oz fuel tank and fuel tubing, two 3" treaded wheels, one 2¾" treaded wheel, wheel collars, foam rubber, one 2¾" spinner, and assorted building and field equipment.
- Wingspan: 71" Wing area: 888 sq. in. Length: 53.25"
- Wing loading: 18-21 oz/sq ft Weight: 7-8lbs.
- Airfoil: flat-bottom, high-wing
We Also Recommend