GPMA0118 PT-40 MkII Perfect Trainer Kit
- Stable, self-correcting flight characteristics
- Precision-cut, interlocking parts naturally assemble straight and strong
- Detailed, easy-to-follow instruction manual features step-by-step photos, expert tips, and helpful hints on building surfaces, flying, and covering
- Interlocking "I-beam" construction builds the wing straight & strong
- All balsa & ply construction and comes w/extensive hardware package
- Wing is built w/ailerons, but they may be locked for 3-Channel use.
- May be built with a rubber band-to-wing or a bolt-on wing (bolts included, rubber bands are not)
- Adjustable engine mount (GPMG1061), 3/16" landing gear, pushrods, full-size rolled plans, illustrated instructions, all balsa and plywood to build the trainer, and CA hinge strip.
- Radio: 4-channel w/ 3-4 servos (4th servo for ailerons)
- Engine: .35-.46 (2-stroke) or .40-.52 (4-stroke)
- Misc. items: fuel tank (8oz), wheels, wheel collars, fuel tubing,
- 2¼" spinner, building and field equipment
- Wingspan: 60" (1520mm) Wing Area: 672 sq in (43.3 sq dm)
- Length: 52.5" (1335mm) Weight: 5-6lb (2270-2720g)
- Wing loading: 17-21oz/sq ft (52-64g/sq dm)
- Airfoil: flat bottom, high wing
- C.G. Location: 4 7/64" behind wing L.E.
We Also Recommend