GPMA0090 Dynaflite Butterfly Trainer Kit
- Constructed of balsa and plywood
- 2-piece wing for easy transportation
- Flat bottom airfoil for slow, forgiving flight characteristics, capable of 12 mph landing speeds
- Simple and quick to build
- Three channel operation (throttle, rudder, elevator)
- Hardware package (hinges, quick connectors, pushrods, misc. screws),
- Full-Size Plans, Photo Illustrated Instructions, All Balsa and
- Plywood to complete the kit.
- Radio: 4 Channel with Three Servos
- Engine: .10-.20 (2-stroke)
- Covering: Two 6-Foot Rolls
- Misc. Items: 4oz Fuel Tank, 2¼" Main Wheels, Rubber Bands,
- Building and Starting Equipment, Engine Mount, and Prop.
- Wingspan: 99" Wing area: 916 sq in
- Flying weight: 50oz Wing loading: 7.5 oz/sq ft
- Length: 48.5"
- Center of Gravity: 3-3/16" Back From Wings Leading Edge
- Control Throws:
- Elevator: ¾" Up and Down
- Engine Down Thrust: 3°
- Engine Right Thrust: 3°
- Wing Incidence: +1°
- Stab Incidence: 0°