BR-APMPWRKT ArduPilot Mega 2.5+ Fully Assembled System Side Entry
This new presentation of the ArduPilotMega 2.5 system features a newly designed enclosure and Power Module with integrated 5.3V regulator and current and voltage sensing.
For this version of the APM 2.5, pin connectors come presoldered for side entry connections.
- Arduino Compatible!
- Includes 3-axis gyro, accelerometer and magnetometer, along with a high-performance barometer
- Onboard 4 MP Dataflash chip for automatic datalogging
- Digital compass powered by Honeywell's HMC5883L-TR chip, now included on the main board.
- Optional off-board GPS, Mediatek MT3329 or uBlox LEA-6H module (Mediatek included in base price; choose options at right subtract $20 for no GPS or add $50 for the better uBlox module).
- One of the first open source autopilot systems to use Invensense's 6 DoF Accelerometer/Gyro MPU-6000.
- Barometric pressure sensor upgraded to MS5611-01BA03, from Measurement Specialties.
- Atmel's ATMEGA2560 and ATMEGA32U-2 chips for processing and usb functions respectively.
- Set includes Telemetry cable, Micro USB cable, DF13 6 Position connector for the Power Module and GPS connector cable.